New recommendations from Bob Mayer, Elin Hilderbrand, and many more

 
New recommendations from Bob Mayer, Elin Hilderbrand, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Bob MayerAuthor
recommended:
Yes, the rich are different. Also, a society after a devastating World War and then an even more devastating pandemic has a very different attitude... See Full Review
The Great Gatsby
Elin HilderbrandAuthor
recommended:
Like so many of you, I start my summer season with the enchanting novels of Mary Alice Monroe. I'm a devoted fan of her magical depictions of the l... See Full Review
On Ocean Boulevard
Lynn CahoonAuthor
recommended:
I do love a good beach story. And one where they are remodeling a house to sell? Better yet. Cozy lovers will enjoy the beach setting and the hid... See Full Review
Ten Beach Road
J.T. EllisonAuthor
recommended:
Utterly chilling, this is a deep, twisting mystery from a writer hitting her stride. You won't see it coming, and you won't be able to turn away. H... See Full Review
This Is How I Lied
Julianne MacLeanAuthor
recommended:
I don't throw this word around lightly, but when I finished reading Beautiful Ruins, I said to my husband, "This was a masterpiece." Best book I've... See Full Review
Beautiful Ruins
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 of the Best Books Coming Out This Spring

Purchase Junk Cars For Money Near Me and Houston

Our best $4 audio deals inside!