New recommendations from Emma Jameson, Carrie Ann Ryan, and many more

 
New recommendations from Emma Jameson, Carrie Ann Ryan, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Emma JamesonAuthor
recommended:
I didn't want to read this book. I thought the title meant it was one of "those" stories--the kind where a singularly beautiful girl discovers she ... See Full Review
The Girl with All the Gifts
Carrie Ann RyanAuthor
recommended:
An epic foray into a world of power and mystery that caught me from the first page. Fans of Leigh Bardugo and Stephanie Garber will love this thril... See Full Review
House of Dragons
Sarah WatersAuthor
recommended:
Brimming from start to finish with sly humor and gothic mischief, Plain Bad Heroines is a brilliant piece of exuberant storytelling by a terrifical... See Full Review
Plain Bad Heroines
Julianne MacLeanAuthor
recommended:
I just finished reading The Dead Duke, His Secret Wife and the Missing Corpse, and I was enthralled from start to finish. I couldn't put it down. I... See Full Review
The Dead Duke, His Secret Wife and the Missing Corpse
Eden SummersAuthor
recommended:
Obsessed! I thought I enjoyed the first book. Turns out, I didn't know diddly squat about my love levels until I dove into this spicy page turner. ... See Full Review
A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 of the Best Books Coming Out This Spring

Purchase Junk Cars For Money Near Me and Houston

Our best $4 audio deals inside!