New recommendations from Debra Holland, Toby Neal, and many more

 
New recommendations from Debra Holland, Toby Neal, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Debra HollandAuthor
recommended:
I stayed up until 4 am to finish this book. I've enjoyed Karen White's Tradd Street mysteries, so I thought I knew what to expect from her writing.... See Full Review
The Sound of Glass
Toby NealAuthor
recommended:
I wasn't sure what kind of book Emily Giffin Lies that Bind was when I started it; it had a beginning like a chick-lit romance novel, and I wonder... See Full Review
The Lies That Bind
Lynn CahoonAuthor
recommended:
I really loved this sister story. Finding who you are after a big change of life takes being honest with others and yourself. I really related to t... See Full Review
Sunrise on Half Moon Bay
Kristan HigginsAuthor
recommended:
When beloved Judge Joe dies, his daughter, stepdaughter and wife all struggle with the sudden loss…and each other. Maya, Joe's biological daughter,... See Full Review
Judge's Girls
Judith ArnoldAuthor
recommended:
Deeply felt and relentlessly honest, this novel takes us on the final journey of a heroine who is dying and needs to make amends before her illness... See Full Review
One Mountain Away
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 of the Best Books Coming Out This Spring

Purchase Junk Cars For Money Near Me and Houston

Our best $4 audio deals inside!