New deals on ebooks recommended by Donna Alward and A.J. Ponder

 
BookBub
Don't miss this deal on an ebook recommended by Donna Alward
Deal alerts on ebooks recommended by people you follow
 
.
 
Ask Me What I’m Reading
Ask Me What I’m Reading
By Eleanor Goymer
$0.99  $2.99
Limited time only!
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Apple Books
Google
Kobo
Donna Alward
Previously recommended by:
Donna AlwardAuthor
“It’s not often I read a romance that is funny, swoony, and poignant, but Ask Me What I’m Reading hit me in the feels with all three. Goymer has created characters with beautifully messy wounds, treat us to a gorgeous slow-burn romance, and honestly made me want to create my own #askmewhatImreadin...”
Uprooted
Uprooted
By Naomi Novik
$2.99  $14.99
Limited time only!
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Apple Books
Google
Kobo
Recommended by:
A.J. Ponder and Lindsay Emory Lindsay Emory A.J. Ponder
See More Recommendations
 
   
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our favorite audiobook deals for Saturday

Today's audiobook deals

New deal on an ebook you wanted