New deals on ebooks recommended by Marcy Dermansky and Susan Orlean

 
BookBub
Don't miss this deal on an ebook recommended by Marcy Dermansky
Deal alerts on ebooks recommended by people you follow
 
.
 
A Good Person
A Good Person
By Kirsten King
$1.99  $14.99
Limited time only!
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Apple Books
Google
Kobo
Marcy Dermansky
Previously recommended by:
Marcy DermanskyAuthor
“I stayed up way too late reading Kirsten King’s A Good Person. I could not put it down, had to know how it ended. Wow. Maybe Lillian is not your textbook definition of a good person, but I fell for her hard.”
A Divine Language
A Divine Language
By Alec Wilkinson
$1.99  $14.39
Limited time only!
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Apple Books
Google
Kobo
Susan Orlean
Previously recommended by:
Susan OrleanAuthor
“There is almost no writer I admire as much as I do Alec Wilkinson. He’s an extraordinary reporter and a writer of such grace that his stories seem illuminated from within. His work has enduring brilliance and humanity.”
See More Recommendations
 
   
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our favorite audiobook deals for Saturday

New deal on an ebook you wanted

Today's audiobook deals