A Free Gift from Author Andrew Warren

 
BookBub
 
.
 
A Free Gift from Author Andrew Warren
An author you follow on BookBub, Andrew Warren, has a free gift for readers who sign up to their mailing list.
Message from Andrew Warren
“Thank you so much for following me on BookBub. I wanted to let you know that I'm giving away a free ebook to any BookBub follower who signs up for my mailing list. By joining my mailing list, not only will you receive that free ebook, you will also be the first to hear about new books directly from me. Plus you'll get news, access to special contests, and thriller deals just for you!

You can unsubscribe at any time, and I never send spam.”
If you are interested in this offer, please visit the author's site:
https://andrewwarrenbooks.com/landers/free-book-offer
 
   
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our favorite audiobook deals for Saturday

New deal on an ebook you wanted

Today's audiobook deals